Friday, April 17, 2009

Neil deGrasse Tyson

I'm really getting into debunking 2012 today.
I've just got to now this guy : Neil deGrasse Tyson. I found him first on reddit.com whose users - I must say - seem to have a 'liberal' bias, although that feels different for me as a non-US citizen. Anyway, in that video this same Neil deGrasse was giving off at some teacher who forced his biblical beliefs unto his pupils. Now I just learned this Tyson-guy is actually an astrophysician.

And he has some relevant stuff to say about my question whether there will actually be an 'alignment' with the center of the universe the 21th of december 2012!
The answer? Yes! But it happens every year around the 21th of december.

Watch the video where he answers a question about Ni(m)buru and 2012 :





stolen from :
http://wrfrbeameup.blogspot.com/2009/02/world-wont-end-in-2012-say-neil.html

No comments: